Allow us to help you present your costs in a way that ensures maximum costs recovery and the best possible outcome for you and your client.
We have prepared an extensive number of Bills of Costs for all types of litigation and Court of Protection cases; we also regularly submit Bills of Costs for detailed and provisional assessment.
We offer a comprehensive range of detailed & provisional assessment services for the recovery of your costs. These include all of the following:
- Drafting Bills of Costs and Statements of Costs.
- Advise on suitable Part 36 and Calderbank offers.
- Drafting both Points of Dispute and Replies.
- Preparing the applications for both detailed and provisional assessment.
- Calculating the result of the assessment and negotiating the outcome with the other side.
Providing bespoke advice and written submissions in respect of any possible appeals.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
It is all very impressive and I do, if I may, congratulate you on a super service.
Senior Solicitor, West Country Region