We believe your costs draftsman should be an extension of your own team.
Having worked hard on a case and passed your file to a costs draftsman, you should have the freedom to concentrate on on-going and new cases.
This doesn’t mean you will lose control of your file. As your costs draftsmen, we can do as much or as little as you want – all of this will depend on how your firm is structured. Regardless of the size of your business, you can rest assured in the knowledge that we have experience in dealing with sole practitioners to multi-national firms.
Our service standards
We will fight tooth and nail to get you the best result. We are extremely proud of the fact that the majority of firms we work with provide us with repeat instruction.
- We are prepared to meet with you on a regular basis to ensure the service we deliver fulfils your needs.
- We can also provide advice and training to help ensure that you remain profitable as a business.
If you instruct us, we can guarantee all of the following:
- Calls and emails are dealt with the same day (if received before 4pm*).
- Free initial advice.
- Direct draftsman contact.
- Clarity concerning pricing structure, charges and the work we are undertaking.
We don’t believe in making promises we know we will not be able to keep. If we see any issues with your file, we will let you know before proceeding.
We will also provide you with realistic time frames and ensure you are kept updated on the progress of your file.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
It is all very impressive and I do, if I may, congratulate you on a super service.
Senior Solicitor, West Country Region